Monday 8 October 2012

Just Like Millais....

....I've sold out!  Sorry, couldn't resist....


I'm busy sorting out my talk for this Saturday at the glorious Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum in Bournemouth, and I'm almost finished with the first draft of my Pre-Raphaelite novel, so I can't squeeze in any posts until Sunday I'm afraid.  As my marvellous poster says I will be giving another talk on Saturday 17th November, so if you fancy hearing me ramble on about Fanny Cornforth, you know where I am.

See you at the weekend, quite literally if you are coming on Saturday!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kirsty, wish I was able to be there !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!....Looking forward to the novel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watched the movie "The Eclipse", starring Ciaran Hinds, about a haunting involving a guy in Ireland who drives around authors coming to speak at a literary conference.

    Have a great time, and do check under the bed, eh?

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, especially Marcheline who has ensured I won't sleep again until after Saturday *shiver*

    For anyone who can't make it to Bournemouth, I'll catch you during my world tour.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to come say hello! Congrats on the extra date (and your new book).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish someone would make a video, so those separated by an ocean or two could see you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a terrifying thought! Never mind, Lila, I'll catch up with you when I'm booked for my world tour ;) Any day soon....

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for your comment. I shall post it up shortly! Kx